El Paso High School Museum
In 1984, Principal Luis Cortes, class of 1955, realized the history of EPHS and the need to preserve it. With the help of the PTSA, “The El Paso High School Historical Society” was officially established on August 2, 1985. With the gracious vision and gifts from EPHS Alumni, the Current El Paso High School Museum is in the former custodian’s house located on campus, south of EPHS at the edge of the football field.
View from Museum Building
View from Museum
Founding Board of Directors for EPHS Museum
Seated | Sudy Guard, Jan Burgess, Frances Del Toro, Beverly Rebe. Standing | Manuel Aguirre, Vice Principal; Luis Cortes, Principal; Hilda Mahmood, Jan Bowman, Cheri Look